Política de envío
We ship using USPS and FedEx. The Gang Enforcement Company, LLC does not control either entity therefore we are NOT responsible for any package(s) once it’s been turned over to the shipping provider.
- Orders are shipped to the provided shipping address listed under customer’s account. We recommend NOT using your agency address to receive shipments as they usually go to a mail room and are more likely to get misplaced and/or the shipment may not be accepted all together.
- The Gang Enforcement Company, LLC is not responsible for packages late, stolen, lost or delivered to mistyped or invalid address.
- All returning packages due to insufficient address will be sent a verification email. Customers will have 72 hours to respond, failure to reply within 72 hours will automatically result in order cancellation.
- Customer’s funds will be transferred to store credit.
- Customer's are responsible for any additional postage fees for orders that need to be re-shipped due to invalid addresses
- Additional shipping fees may be applied if incorrect shipping information was entered at checkout. You will have 24 hours to make any minor size or address changes to this order free of charge. Make sure you call or write into customer service within this time frame.
- Please allow 10 business days for orders to be shipped during holidays
- The customer is responsible for filing all claims with the shipping provider. The Gang Enforcement Company, LLC is not responsible for any package(s) once it's in the hands of the USPS or FedEx