As part of our GangOps X Series, this 50+ page resource guide is one in a series of "MUST HAVES" for any investigator or officer to have at their fingertips as part of their Gang Toolbox. The information is simply invaluable and should be kept within an arms reach.
Order this phenomenal digital e-book today and access hate group profiles, histories, signs, symbols and much more. All in an effort to help aide your mission to identify, investigate, document, and more importantly monitor hate groups within your community and facilities.
Key Learning Topics:
- What is a Hate Group?
- White Supremacy Philosophy
- Hate Group Communications: Alphabets, Terminology, and Dictionary
- How to Identify and Breakdown Hate Group Signs, Symbols, and Tattoos
- How Hate Groups Pose a Threat to Officers, Inmates, & the Public.
- Hate Group Propaganda
- How to Identify and Document Hate Group Tattoos
- Hate Groups and Social Media
- Test Your Knowledge Self-Quiz
- and much more.
*You will also receive FREE updates and revised versions of this ebook for a period of 1-year with purchase.